Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: block webex

From: "Zill, Greg" <Greg.Zill () owh com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:42:40 -0500

Chasing IP addresses may provide elusivity in that virtual servers are
used for the peer-to-peer sessions for each webex client and even those
change depending on the needs of any particular session. We are
attacking this with two technologies: 1) blocking the base URL at our
web filter, plus 2) using Raptor's regular expression capabilities
within the HTTP proxy to block key URI parts

Message: 1