Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewall Utilization

From: "Zill, Greg" <Greg.Zill () owh com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:55:42 -0500

Sun e250 with Solaris 2.7
Raptor 6.5.3sp1
dual 368 CPU, 512 RAM, 1024 swap, 18Gb SCSI
two bonded t-1 lines

uptime common: 0.05 0.05 0.05

Enterprise VPN network is my concern, and boy am I glad I have the RAM
(minimal) and the dual cpu's
Actually have four of these machines. uptimes vary somewhat, mostly at
the NOCs that run either authoritative DNS with a udp-gsp handling that,
and web service networks with some volume.