Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Sym100Appliance (SVPNA)

From: "Zill, Greg" <Greg.Zill () owh com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:32:54 -0500

I need to use the global tunnel option to force remote office to send
traffic only over VPN which then is subject to our Security at main
office. VPN firmware upgrade does not allow dynamic vpn with global
tunnel option. I could not for the life of me get static tunnel to work.
I generated keys from the SymFirewall (SEVPN) and they didn't work real
good and never got the thing to successfully connect/exchange. Does
anyone have experience with SVPNA and static vpn with global tunnel
option? I would very much appreciate any/all pointers.