Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX VPN Question

From: "Richard Worwood" <richardw () tdbnetworks com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:22:14 +0100

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question, but I don't know the
answer so I'm guessing it's not too stupid.

What ports on a nat need to be statically defined to allow communication
between a cisco nat client on the inside and a PIX on the outside?

Additionally would these ports be the same if I wanted to put a PIX behind
the nat creating the VPN tunnel instead of multiple VPN clients?

Thanks in advance and apologies again if this is a stupid/ignorant question.