Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: How AAA in PIX Firewall ?

From: Adel Guia Cruz <aguia () fifomi gob mx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:32:31 -0600

Hello WES

I check Websense and N2H2 and this is exactly what I need for Filter HTTP in
PIX Firewall. The Pix and the software use IFP protocol (Internet Filter
Protocol) to communicate.

The problem is that this software are very expensive, you know another
solution less expensive.

So I need to buy PIX Firewall and a content filtering software (That support
IFP to communicate with PIX ), and for authentication I can use Microsoft
IAS ?

Thanks for the advises