Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: Layer 3-7 Firewall.

From: <broyds () rogers com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:36:09 -0500

An example of a true L7 aware firewall is the Symantec Enterprise Firewall. I tested ours against useage of WebDAV
extensions this morning and got this message (using sam spade):

03/19/03 12:31:28 Browsing http://www.xxx.xxx.ca
Fetching http://www.xxx.xxx.ca/ ...
OPTIONS / HTTP/1.1

Host: www.xxx.xxx.ca