Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Multicast Firewall

From: Frederick M Avolio <fred () avolio com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:16:26 -0400

At 10:45 AM 10/22/2003 +0530, Ravi Kumar wrote:
Hi,
I work for a company which makes firewall+VPN appliances. Today, we have unicast firewall. I was asked to prepare specifications for multicast firewall. I tried to find out any standards or documents on Internet related to this. But I did not find any relevant information. Any advice on this is appreciated. What type of
           capabilities to be provided and what type of security is expected?