Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: @Stake CTO fired for Microsoft comments

From: "Frank Darden" <fdarden () locked com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:15:08 -0400

Something tells me that @Stake goofed up big time on this one. I don't
think he will have any problems finding new opportunities. And I agree,
this does not bode well for @Stake's level of integrity. As an old time
L0PHT fan, I for one feel that a chapter in history has closed. Watching
Dan and co. Rise from perceived menaces (maybe somewhat earned) and
growing up into a legitimate security service that business really need
warmed the heart of every Entrepreneur and Security Geek out there. With
the threat of losing ones job for exposing the truth, especially when
tasked overall with security responsibilities as a career, is in my
opinion abhorable.

Frank

Frank Darden
Mission Critical Systems