Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Allied Telesyn AR450S

From: "Zimmerman, Mark" <mzimmerman () icsalabs com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:22:53 -0400

Tomek,

The AR450S is not ICSA IPSec certified as of yet though
it IS nearing completion, and meets all the criteria for
the 1.0B testing program. A full lab note with tested interoperability
peers and configuration notes will be posted in the very near future.

Mark Zimmerman
IPSec/Cryptography Program Manager
ICSA Labs