Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Waning Security Response

From: Chuck Vose <vosechu () roman-fleuve com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:01:15 -0700

Truly I work (very far) under an enlightened IS guy. When he called me
today at work (how he got the work schedule is beyond me as it's a local
thing) he struck me as being right about on par with Paul, ideologically
at least.

It freaks me out a little, but reassures me mostly, that he was able to
find this thread so quickly. Then he offered to help me write the paper,
which probably freaked me out most.

Here I am, scared that he was going to yell at me or disapprove of me
(why that should matter I haven't the foggiest), yet all he does is tell
me that aside from being hurt about the VLAN thing, he agreed with Paul
and that I wasn't in trouble.

Anyways, I'm glad to work in an enlightened company and he was glad to
have extra support (even if it's incredibly misguided).

Phew.

-Chuck