Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Pix Authentication doubts

From: "Strydom, Willie" <WStrydom () fnb co za>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:08:33 +0200

I would have an acl, then you can include/exclude sites..

aaa-server AuthInbound protocol radius
aaa-server AuthInbound (dmz) host IP_IAS_SERVER shared_secret

aaa authentication match acl-http inside AuthInbound
aaa authentication match acl-http outside AuthInbound

access-list acl-http deny tcp host your_boss_ip_address host
yoursite_IP_address eq www
access-list acl-http permit tcp any host yoursite_IP_address eq www

you can also add this for good measure....

aaa-server AuthToPIX protocol radius
aaa-server AuthToPIX (dmz) host IP_IAS_SERVER shared_secret

aaa authentication telnet console AuthToPIX
aaa authentication ssh console AuthToPIX
aaa authentication serial console AuthToPIX