Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX vpns

From: Javier Sanchez <jsanchez () myalert com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:05:26 +0100

Hi all

i need to create several vpns on a cisco pix, the problem
comes when associating the crypto map to the outside interface.
Doing that replace the actual crypto map association, should i
create a vpn group and add all the vpns to them ??? I mean something
like

crypto map vpns-map 10 ipsec-isakmp map1
crypto map vpns-map 10 ipsec-isakmp map2
crypto map vpns-map 10 ipsec-isakmp map3
crypto map vpns-map 10 ipsec-isakmp map4
crypto map vpns-map 10 ipsec-isakmp map5
crypto map vpns-map interface outside

Does anybody have any clue on this ??? I dont want to try it
on production environment with really knowing what am i doing .-))

Cheers

Javier Sanchez
jsanchez () myalert com