Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Something About Security

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:25:25 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I've gotten a few requests to pass it around, so I put a logo on it
and PDF'd it (the logo helps me "justify" some of the time I spend on the
list stuff- though it also makes me have to fend of "correctness"
questions *sigh*.)

http://www.compuwar.net/security.pdf

(Note that I dodged the "Can we put this on a corporate site?" issues.)

Anyone who wants to re-use it with attribution is welcome to.  I'd
appreciate knowing if you found it useful or helpful.

Thanks,

Paul