Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: irc was Re: iso 17799

From: Jean-Denis Gorin <jdg_cnce2004 () yahoo fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:32:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I'm lurking for years (from the beginning of
firewall-wizards, and before it splited from the
original firewall list).
The oldest lurkers might be along the survivors too.
Because they have heard the song from Marcus, Paul,
Fred, and Darren for a so long time that they now sing
that song too ;)
I would like to thank you all, old singers ;), for
having teach us that song, and trying to teach it to
the new guys.

JDG.

ArkanoiD wrote:
Nothing is transparent. One should connect to irc
proxy and issue a command to connect to server
(well, script can do).
Evrerything is logged and reported ;-)

Ladies and Gentlemen -
        Let me introduce ArkanoiD; he's gonna be one
of the survivors. ;)

mjr.

Yahoo! Messenger: dialoguez instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com