Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Watchguard update

From: "Behm, Jeffrey L." <BehmJL () bvsg com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:05:37 -0500

On Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:29 PM, Paul D. Robertson spake:

Having talked to Tech support and the PM for the interface, I do get
the
impression that these folks care more about the right thing than a lot
of
companies I've dealt with.  While I still think the interface needs
significant work, it's offset by one of the most positive vendor
experiences I've had in a while.

It's good to see that the good side of the story came out as well.
Hopefully, your good experience with their support line is not just
because they caught wind of your earlier, um, rant(?) about
their product on such a widely-read mailing list...

Jeff