Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Ok, so now we have a firewall, we're safe, right?

From: "Roel Jonkman" <rjt () pobox com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:57:07 -0000 (GMT)

All,

*Laugh* You Fscking MORON. If you had half of the IQ
of my horse P-nut you'd have had one of your minions
draw up a plan for securing wireless *BEFORE* you
bought the stuff. Where did you get your CTO credentials
anyhow, a Cracker-Jack box? What about 'Chief Technology
Officer' in your job description says you can be totally
incompetent about something so important?"

They're sensitive to ridicule and abuse. They're impervious
to clues.

Maybe DC should intervene: Sarbanes Oxley for CTO's ?

                    roel