Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: IDS (was: FW appliance comparison)

From: david_harris () arnotts com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:46:36 +1100

firewall-wizards-admin () honor icsalabs com wrote on 31/01/2006 11:21:44 AM:

[This is going to be my last posting in this thread. The sound that
I am hearing in the background sounds suspiciously like the
sound of my head beating against a wall...]

That would be a shame Marcus. I would say the majority of list readers out
there DO listen and take into account what you and the other regular
repliers have to say and your sarcasm always provides a humorous respite
from the daily grind!

And bring back the FWTK! :)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.