Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Integrated IDS/IPS/Firewall (Cisco ASA and Juniper ISG)

From: Frank Pawlak <fpawlak () wi rr com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:12:49 -0500

Marcus,

I agree that the security industry is all but dead, but what are the
big financial firms, or perhaps the gov using for security
systems.   Yeah I know about the VA and what they stupidly did who
really knows how long ago.  How about Amazon.com?  Or has this all
gotten down to net admin and management?

Regards,
Frank