Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Pix, VoIP and ATA's

From: "Chris Wargaski" <cwargaski () rmstsi com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:55:27 -0600

So it sounds like you are having two problems, please confirm:

1) The ATAs can not get an IP address from the PIX at location B
2) The ATAs are unable to send voice data across the VPN

Can you answer the following questions:

- You say that every machine (except the ATAs) connect fine. Do you mean they connect to they connect fine to location
A over the VPN?
- Can machines at location A ping an ATA when the ATA has a statically assigned IP address?
- Can you post the entire config of the location B PIX? I want to see all the ACLs, IPs and crypto stuff.

cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski
RMS Technology Solutions, Inc.
cwargaski () rmstsi com