Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall surveyquestion

From: rgolodner () infratection com
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:50:15 +0000

 Jeez, it ws long ago, but I really liked it. I think it was a 60 or something close. Nice user interface, reporting
tools and load balancing that worked great as i needed to be multi-homed at the time. VPN worked very well and was easy
for road people to connect using Microsoft VPN connection with XP. If it was my business. I would always use a PIX, and
a few more things I never did any hard core pen testing , but it was good at keeping internal assets hidden from he
public.
My 2cents, Richard