Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls that generate new packets..

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:58:22 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:

Bill McGee (bam) wrote:
[...]

BINGO!!! I hit on "convergence" "interoperability" "strategy"
"feature parity" and "positioning"

What do I win?

Your choice:

1.  A copy of Cisco: A Beginner's Guide by Velte & Velte (Foreward by my
favorite Firewall-Wizards moderator)

2.  One fine art print of your choice (But don't expect anything else for
Christmas)

3.  A bucket of marketing fluff (Out of the dryer vent)

Paul