Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Question on PIX replication

From: "Farrukh Haroon" <farrukhharoon () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:07:28 +0300

This happened to me while working for one customer. It appeared to be a
combination of failover link problems and perhaps even a software bug. I had
to clear both boxes (write erase) and reload the configurations.

You can run the 'debug fover ...' commands to get more meaningful results as
to what exactly is going wrong.
(But please be careful on a production environment with regards to turning
on debugs)

Regards

Farrukh