Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IPv6

From: Mathew Want <imortl1 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:09:03 +1100

Because I do not want my worktations to be routed to from the internet.
--
Regards,
M@

On 27 December 2010 13:25, sai <sonicsai () gmail com> wrote:
Why would you want to NAT66?

On 12/27/10, Roger Marquis <marquis () roble com> wrote:
Paul D. Robertson wrote:
Is anyone doing anything interesting with v6 and firewalls?  We're
supposedly coming up on the year that v6 will break out, and most
organizations I know still don't even route it.

We're not allowing IPv6 through any firewalls (that I know of) until gear
that'll do NAT66, NAT64, and NAT46 becomes available.

Roger Marquis