Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: is the ASA a true hardware solution?

From: "Murphy, Rick" <rmurphy () noblis org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:08:37 +0000

On 2011-05-12, Paul wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2011, Murphy, Rick wrote:

I've recently read about a PDP-11 emulator written in JavaScript,
running V6 UNIX. Sounds like something you could repurpose for this. :-)

That's just mind-bogglingly frightening!  I am slightly curious to what
lead you to it though!

Another mailing list that I'm on that's about classic computing.

(Good to see you posting, I think it's been a decade and a half or so
since I've seen anything from you!)

I don't think it's been that long, but this list has been fairly quiet until recently. It's good to see the same
familiar faces. (Or e-mail addresses at least.)
        -Rick
--
Rick Murphy,  Noblis
P: 703-610-1635, F: 703-610-2053