IDS mailing list archives

Re: Network IDS

From: "Stephen P. Berry" <spb () meshuggeneh net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:42:57 -0700

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training), October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner,
VA; the world’s premier
technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
Symanetc is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September 6 Visit: www.blackhat.com