IDS mailing list archives

Re: Gig TAPs

From: Aaron Turner <aturner () pobox com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:21:15 -0800

Has anyone used gigabit TAPs in their network?  I currently use Finisar
ehternet TAPs, but are looking for cost, model, etc for gig E TAPs.

I've used NetOptics taps quite a bit and have found they work great
and are of excellent quality.  They've got everything they sale
up on their website at http://www.netoptics.com/.  Their sales people
are very friendly and are more then willing to help answer any
questions you might have.

Just a satisfied customer...

-Aaron

--
Aaron Turner <aturner at pobox.com|synfin.net>    http://synfin.net/aturner
deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin