IDS mailing list archives

Re: Protocol Anomaly Detection IDS

From: Yaakov Yehudi <yehudi () tehila gov il>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:12:59 +0200

I think you would be wise to evaluate ForeScout's ActiveScout. I have been using ActiveScout for well over a year. Especially since the last version of the software, I have become quite impressed. Some of the bells and whistles are very useful too.

Also you'll find that the guys at ForeScout are very interested in customer feedback, and are frequently able to incorporate improvements when the next version is
released.

I definitely suggest that you should request an evaluation version of the software. And no, I am not associated with ForeScout in any way other that as a user of the ActiveScout software.

Best Regards, Yaakov