IDS mailing list archives

Re: Nagios

From: stefmit <stefmit () comcast net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 12:53:39 -0500

One could build his own (any) check_ functions, and your question would relate
to doing the proper reporting using the NSclient as basis. See here for more
info:

http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/

Remember - this is GPL stuff, so only the sky is the limit. On the other hand,
if this would have been a SCO "product", ... ;>

Stef