IDS mailing list archives

RE: False Positives with IntruVert

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:52:57 -0700

Bill

Its not often that I agree with the competition, but your email was one
of the most constructive, right on defense for IPS that I have seen.
Nice points!

alan

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-642-4515 Direct
516-857-7409 Mobile
303-642-4501 Fax

www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.