IDS mailing list archives

SIDTk 1.0, LogAgent 5.0, LogIDS 2.0 : Website now back up

From: "SecurIT Informatique Inc." <securit () iquebec com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:26:03 -0500

Well, sometimes life is full of surprise, and the company hosting my website had some maintenance problems with their servers just a couple of days after I announced the release of these tools and the traffic was way up. If you had any problem getting to my website at http://securit.iquebec.com/ during the last day or two, now it is operational again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Adam Richard
SécurIT Informatique Inc.

Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_focus-ids_031023
and use priority code SF4.