IDS mailing list archives

RE: Bridge IDS

From: "Dan Denton" <ddenton () PAYLESSOFFICE com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:47:39 -0500

Yes, it can be done as a bridge. At my previous employer we had an
inline snort in IDS mode. I'm sorry I can't give details, at the time I
wasn't privy to how it was configured. I can however verify that it can
and has been done. I also don't see any reason why you can't have a
third interface to SSH to...