IDS mailing list archives

RE: TippingPoint vs. Intrushield

From: "Alan Shimel" <ashimel () stillsecure com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:45:07 -0400

For those interested SC magazine just published a bake-off on IPSs comparing
most of the leading ones.  Tipping point was a co-winner best buy.  Our own
solution Border Guard shared honors with tipping point and is actually a
fraction of the cost.  Check out http://www.scmagazine.com for details

Alan Shimel
VP Business Development
StillSecure

O 303 381-3815
C 516 857-7409
F 303 381-3880

ashimel () stillsecure com
http://www.stillsecure.com

to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.