IDS mailing list archives

Re: IDS Creation

From: InfoSec () seba com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:05:31 -0500

Fred,
 For specific information regarding IDS systemslook at SAN's first, then
Google the rest.

http://www.sans.org/resources/idfaq/

Top create a "simple IDS" quickly (and cheaply) have a look at Sentinix
Linux.

http://www.sentinix.org

Obviously you'll need some Linux skills but if you can administer a basic
system you can set up Sentinix in a matter of hours.

Thanks,
Michael

"spam2fred" <spam2fred () uol com br>
03/23/2004 07:34 PM