IDS mailing list archives

I am looking for some papers experimenting on KDD CUP 1999 Datasets

From: Zhuowei Li <zhuowei () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:10:19 +0800

Hello, all,

I am developing my technique for intrusion detection and I want to
verify it using KDD CUP 1999 datasets. To achieve comparison, I am
looking for some papers on intrusion detection, which also utilizes
the same datasets. If you know them, please write to me directly.
Thanks.

--
Regards!

Sincerely yours,
Zhuowei LI
Ph.D. candidate
Email: zhwei.li () pmail ntu edu sg
More: http://www.cais.ntu.edu.sg/~zhuowei

Stop hurting your network!

The NeVO passive vulnerability sensor continuously finds vulnerabilities,
applications and new hosts without the need for network scanning.
It also finds compromised systems with application-based intrusion detection.
Go to http://www.tenablesecurity.com/products/nevo.shtml to learn more.