IDS mailing list archives

Re: GFI SELM Question

From: jkowall <jkowall () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:36:49 -0400

I have done a couple implementations, up to around 200 servers without
an issue.  You need to be careful on the disk space for the MSSQL
server, and how long you are keeping events for.  I personally love
the product, and its very useful in addition to a normal system
monitor (Openview, Tvoli, Sitescope, etc).

-jk