IDS mailing list archives

Re: IDS CISCO alarm

From: Krystian Antoni <krystianantoni () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:15:44 +0100

I'm not sure if I'm answering your question but here it goes : yes it
is possible to configure Cisco IDS (talking abour IDS v 4.1.4), to
filter out some events -> not create alarm events (its called Event
filter).

Filtering out alarms is done by configuring signature IDs, IP of
source or/and destination.