IDS mailing list archives

IDS/IPS, Log Management and Compliance

From: "Security Focus" <Security.Focus () comcast net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:00:32 -0600

We've recently evaluated Log Rhythm from Security Conscious; CEO formally
one of the original squad at Counterpane.

We've been looking at this extensively, and so far this appears to be a very
promising way to make disparate security initiatives work together while
providing the benefit of comprehensive compliance reports for risk managers.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experience with this product and what
they think of it.

regards,

Matt Gair
COO & Co-Founder
Global Mobile: (+1) 214-395-4724
Email matt () ddos com

Melior inc.
Perfectionists At Work®
CyberWarfare Defense™
Tel: (888) 4 MELIOR or (+1) 214-421-5975 x364
Fax: (888) TO FAX US or (+1) 214-421-5951
www.MeliorInc.com
www.dDoS.com
www.CyberWarfareDefense.com

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or
taking of any action upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal
or civil liability. If you received this communication in error, please
contact us immediately at 214.421.5975, and delete the communication from
any computer or network system.
Thank you, Melior, inc.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.