IDS mailing list archives

RE: IDS

From: "Alan Shimel" <ashimel () stillsecure com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:27:21 -0400

Not to toot our own horn, but Safe Access does exactly as described among
other things.  If anyone has any specific problems, please write me off list
and I would be happy to help

Thanks
alan

StillSecure
Alan Shimel
Chief Strategy Officer

O 303.381.3815
C 516.857.7409
F 303.381.3881
email ashimel () stillsecure com
blog http://ashimmy.typepad.com

www.stillsecure.com
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.