IDS mailing list archives

Help design visual tool for ID analysis

From: John Goodall <jgoodall () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:48:12 -0400

Hello Intrusion Detection Experts,

I am a doctoral student at University of Maryland, Baltimore County doing my dissertation research on how intrusion detection experts actually do the work of intrusion detection.

Please help by taking a few moments to fill out a brief survey about your work:
http://umbc.edu/~jgood/survey/

Your feedback will be used to aid the ongoing design of a visualization tool for intrusion detection analysis, which you can freely download upon completing the survey.

Thank you for helping out a graduate student!
-John Goodall

(This survey has been approved by the UMBC Institutional Research Board, IRB #: Y06WL12036)

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708 to learn more.