IDS mailing list archives

RE: Disconnection with Port 1720 and NGX R61

From: "Maher Odeh" <rax () netvision net il>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:57:01 +0300

Hi

I am using Asterisk server I have a cisco router between two offices
When ever I initiate a SIP Session from the same segmenet that connects
the Asterisk Server everything works fine
And whe never I intiate a connection from the other segment toward the
Asterisk server I get disconnected after 90 seconds
I think that it could be something with the NAT table or something I
haven't really checked this issue in depth
If anyone encounterd this problem and have a solution Me and Cyril would
be more than happy to hear it :-)

Thanks !

Maher