IDS mailing list archives

Re: RE: I love the smell of whining in the morning...

From: bwalder () spamcop net
Date: 10 Dec 2009 17:12:05 -0000

Greg - yes I am still with NSS, and that would have been quite easy to check directly rather than raising such
"concerns" in a public forum.

A full methodology is available on the Web site, as it always has been. We are going to add the methodology to the
sample report/table of contents document which is up there now to make sure it is easy to get hold of. This document
will also provide you with the vendor/equipment details you require.

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL certificate
on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by giving your
customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194