Full Disclosure mailing list archives

OT: date formats

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Brian Hatch)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:06:42 -0700

--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW

You're thinking Europeans date format. Here in the US, we usually use
MM/DD/YY, so he's probably out more like 4 days.

Here in the US, those who prefer nasty ambiguity problems
use MM/DD/YY format.

Those of us who prefer to have easily identifiable dates use
YYYY/MM/DD, which also has the side benefit of sorting correctly
in ASCII.

--
Brian Hatch                  "Lot of damned nobodies
   Systems and                talking about nothing."

--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW

--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW--