Full Disclosure mailing list archives

David Ahmad (securityfocus/symantec) exposed

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 07:54:32 -0700

Does anyone find it strange that the securityfocus/symantec employee
David Ahmad (of Bugtraq moderator fame) was the member of h4g1s &
BoW known as kweiheri? I saw it mentioned on a couple of websites
run by the PHC guys.

In other words, David Ahmad, whose groups are renowned for countless
website defacements (including yahoo.com and greenpeace.org) and
other criminal acts, is placed as a vanguard of the infosec world.

Much can be said about many other individuals. I think these PHC/~el8
guys are just warming up. So much depends on reputation and image
in this industry.