Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among others..

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

Did you read Announcements on their lists?
I mean what do they mean by the vulnerabilities they find ?
What they do is just moderate the damn list, and stop slipping useful
vulnerability details about Microsoft and alike.. wtf?
If that's the case with vendors policy, that they will inform vendors
and will give them 30 days grace period, then where the *hell* is
Apache's grace period. they developed the patch in like 24 hours or
something, couldnt they do it in 30 days if it was given?

looks like another one bites the dust.
I think people should stop posting their exploits at bugtraq, and if
they want full-disclosure, welcome to this list.

Regards,
---------
Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

Chief Technology Officer
Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
web: www.gem.net.pk

[ATTITUDEX.COM]
http://www.attitudex.com/

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email () yourgroup org by Everyone.net
http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag