Full Disclosure mailing list archives

hats updatee and fun

From: "democow the happy cow" <democowx86 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:36:52 +0000

From the desk of democow

Sorry... this was a little garbled I fixed it below

we are in no way telling people what they should or should not do we, we are not trying to control anything other then information flowing to people that should not have access to it , as well as making sure that anyone who plans to let said information flow into the general stream knows the repercussions of an
event like that would have.. Just because script kiddies are not that
bight.. That dose not stop them from their actions and the money spent not
only to stop them.. But of the financial loss of regular consumers.. Due to
credit card fraud.. Down time.. etc, the info-sec industry can not function
with out their presence. the white hats and responsible for the arrival of the SKs .. We want to remove them? why do you want to keep them here?

And..

/*
No system can function responseably if there are no response-able
individuals.
*/

what do you think the white hats are trying to do, how reasonable is it to disclose such information and tools to your enemies unless they are nothing but their ?sales? agents

also.. about the whole hats idea... why would you want 5 hats when we still have not dealt with the whites?

there is olny black and white,good and bad.... nothing else... pick your side

Democow
"if you were a cow.. you would wish you were a democow"

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html