Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Beyond black, white, and grey: the Yellow Hat Hacker

From: Ian Eyberg <eyberg () umr edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:01:01 -0600

greets-
  I think hellNbak summed everything up about the snake oil salesmen.
Frankly, although I definitely don't agree with everyone PHC says, I say
let them at the infosec industry (who are fake, leave ppl like hellNbak
alone) and let's see these whitehats defend themselves with their wide
knowledge of security.  Who knows, maybe the blackhat 'kids' will resort
to using the 'whitehat sploits'.  If nothing else it's funny watching
whitehats (or yellow?) shit out of their mouth and getting owned by a
bunch of 'kids'. Good luck phc.

-cyn0n
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html