Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Oracle Security Contact

From: "Kevin Spett" <kspett () spidynamics com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:16:04 -0500

secalert_us () oracle com

Additionally, security alerts are not difficult to find on their site.
Oracle's support site, http://otn.oracle.com/index.html, has a "Security
Alerts" entry in the big navigational column on the left, under resources.
What do you want, a big "WELCOME TO THE ORACLE CORPORATION, HOME OF SECURITY
ALERTS!" pop-up box on the front page of oracle.com?
And if you didn't know already, all marketting material is stupid.

Kevin Spett
SPI Labs
http://www.spidynamics.com/