Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Mostly Off Topic: Teach me how to hack etcetera.

From: MerharM () wra net (Matt Merhar)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:09:12 -0400

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Re: [Full-Disclosure] Mostly Off Topic: Teach me how to hack =
etcetera.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>hello core|ppc,<BR>
it is obvious to me that you are a contributing member of this list.<BR>
however, that fact that you frequently email =
full-disclosure () netsys com<BR>
with anecdotes about your personal thoughts/opinions does not mean =
the<BR>
content of your contributions is worthwhile. i believe that if you =
would<BR>
like to advertise your favorite websites you might be better of in a<BR>
yahoo chatroom because, well, i have this ephemeral suspicion that<BR>
nobody really gives a shit about your favorite internet/hacking<BR>
bookmarks. i enjoy reading this list, but whenever i see a few new<BR>
messages in my inbox only to realize you were the author of them, i<BR>
punch my monitor in brief outburst of violence. your presence on =
this<BR>
list is detrimental to all and i believe that it'd be in the best<BR>
interest of everyone if you were to simply stop spamming your =
childish<BR>
prose. some might reply saying that i should use procmail or a =
similar<BR>
tool to filter mr. stevenson's unintelligible ramblings, but<BR>
unfortunately i haven't the ability to configure such complex =
software.<BR>
it would also be much more gratifying for me to witness your =
retirement<BR>
from this forum first hand. shouldn't you be changing the toner in =
your<BR>
lab's laserjets right now, anyhow?<BR>
-matt! :~)<BR>
<BR>
matt merhar<BR>
high school student with an iq much higher than charles stevenson's.<BR>
(hence the reason i don't attend/work at the College of Eastern Utah =
San<BR>
Juan Campus)<BR>
pgp is for faggots.<BR>
<BR>
p.s. - i think you've an entirely warped sense of what it means to be =
a<BR>
hacker. there are already enough rloxley's in the world. stop =
spreading<BR>
your philosophy; it's obviously incorrect.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>