Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Hah now this redefines selling out.

From: phantasm () textbox net (Phantasm)
Date: 03 Oct 2002 21:05:32 -0400

--=-oGNo73slr7NvWgbNFCbz

When you are looking to pay off legal fee's for the past as well as the
legal fee's to get your radio license reinstated, it would sound like a
good idea.

Not inlcuding Kevin paid about $6,000 in November before the raid and
the laptop confiscated, need someway to get that laptop paid for.

If you were stuck in the hole trying to pay shit off, you would pawn
some old shit to pay it as well.

In a week or so, his cell equipment is going up too... Gonna bitch about
that as well?

Rob
Textbox Networks