Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: completely OffTopic by now... WAS (Re: RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow)

From: Hernani Marques Madeira <hernani () tuners ch>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:15:57 +0100

Hello

  If there was no USA there would be no freedom in the world.

Is there now freedom in the world?
And bombing to get it, can't really be the solution; by the side:
what is the industriy where the usa returns most capital?
How can the bush administration say they want peace, while most
capital comes from the opposite?

Can you
imagine a communistic world, oh yah, communism FAILED, bummer what a shame
NOT!!!

The capitalism's also failing; have a look to Africa, or in general, to any
other country excluding those of Europe, the USA, and some others.

communism != stalinism && communism != maoism && communism != castroism
but
communism == marxism

Is there one example of practical marxism, as Marx would have it?

Are there not also different appearances of the combination
capitalism/democracy?

Living in Switzerland and looking to the USA, both are said to
be democratic with a capitalistic economy; so, aren't they
differences?

And no, I'm not communist or something else what should be
absolutely definable, I'm not limited enough to think
in a one-way manner. I'm individualist.

Could you imagine a NAZI ruled world, now that makes me shudder!

Me too.

Hernani

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html